Moonspell

Partagez
    kikithehead
    Sanctuary's Master
    Sanctuary's Master

default Moonspell

Message  kikithehead le Ven 13 Avr - 14:47

Euh, y'a pas de sujet sur Moonspell ? :shock:

Ils viennent de poster le clip de Lycanthrope extrait de l'album Alpha Noir à venir bientôt :

Omega White le pendant de Alpha Noir est en bonus des éditions limitées.

Sortie prévue le 27 avril.

irchina
    Eternal Metal Princess
    Eternal Metal Princess

default Re: Moonspell

Message  irchina le Sam 14 Avr - 1:16

Ca a l'air joli! :)
    kikithehead
    Sanctuary's Master
    Sanctuary's Master

Message  kikithehead le Dim 29 Avr - 17:50

Ça l'est :

kikithehead
    Sanctuary's Master
    Sanctuary's Master

Message  kikithehead le Mer 8 Mar - 18:27

Le nouvel album de Moonspell intitulé 1755, devrait débarquer cette année. Il sera entièrement chanté en portugais. Ce sera un concept album sur le grand tremblement de terre de Lisbone en 1755

Portuguese metal pioneers, Moonspell, will release their new album this year. The band is currently in pre-production with John Phipps at their home studios (Inferno) in Portugal.

The album will be titled 1755 and it's a quite surprising twist of events and direction for the band. Versing the Great Lisbon Earthquake (1755), the band has developed a lyrical concept that looks into the death and rebirth of Lisbon and how the disaster changed religion, politics and philosophy in the whole of Europe. The surprise is that the album will be fully sung in Portuguese!

What was supposed to be just a 4-song bonus for the Lisboa Under The Spell DVD/Blu-Ray (recorded last February in Lisbon with 4,000 wild fans attending, to be released in 2018) evolved into a full length album that will be produced by Tue Madsen (Antfarm Studios, Denmark) who worked with the band in a few previous releases (Under Satanae, Night Eternal, Alpha Noir/Omega White).

In the band's own words, Fernando (lead singer) explains: "We fell in love with the concept and made perfect sense to sing it in our national language, Portuguese. I guess we were just waiting for the right opportunity to work on such an album. Musically it will be heavier than Extinct. It will be earthshaking but also very detailed with orchestrations and percussion as we want people to relive the Lisbon of the 18th century. Singing it in Portuguese, allowed me to find a different expression as a vocalist and my job is to be the survivor of the Earthquake, roaming the ruins and telling you all about it."

Source : http://bravewords.com/news/moonspell-to-release-1755-album-this-year-first-…

Wikipedia a écrit:Le séisme de 1755 à Lisbonne a eu lieu à Lisbonne (Portugal) le 1er novembre 1755 à 9 h 40 du matin. Selon les sources, on dénombre entre 50 000 et 70 000 victimes parmi 275 000 habitants. La secousse fut suivie par un tsunami et des incendies, qui détruisirent la ville de Lisbonne dans sa quasi-totalité.

source : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Séisme_de_1755_à_Lisbonne

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mar 27 Juin - 17:16